Occasionally, you will need to update your exhibitor record to reflect a new Expo contact. You must first enter a record in the Individual table for the new contact person.
Follow these steps to change your Expo Exhibitor Contact:
1. Go to the Exhibitor Record.
2. Click the Details tab.
2. Click the next to the Contact ID field and select the appropriate Individual from the Search list.
4. You will get this message:
5. Click YES or NO as appropriate for your records.
6. Click the to save.
7. You will get this message:
8. Click YES. Clicking yes will disconnect them as the Expo Contact in the Individual table and the individual will no longer have an Expo ID number in the individual screen.
9. You will get this message:
10. Click YES or NO as appropriate for your records.
If the old Exhibitor contact is still associated with the Exhibitor firm, then click NO. If the old contact is no longer associated with the Exhibitor firm, then click YES.
9. When you go to the Individual's record, you will see a check in the box labeled Expo Contact on the details screen for the new contact and the Exhibitor's ID number in the Expo ID area.
Note: if you do not see a check in the Expo Contact box and the Individual is assigned as the Contact, you will need to go back to the Member record, choose a new contact, save it, then go and select the new CORRECT member contact again.