This global change screen is a powerful tool to be used when changes need to be made on a system wide scale. Please make sure you have a good backup and that everyone is out of the system. After a global change has been made, you will need to get out of the system and then back in if you are going to do another global change.
1. Table - Choose the table in which the field belongs.
2. Fields - Enter the name of the field you are going to change.
3. New value - Enter the new value for the field.
NOTE: If the value is character based (i.e.,code, description, name), you will need to add single quotes around the new value.
4. Filters - Enter a filter if needed.
5. If you want the system to update the association notes regarding the field change, check this box.
6. Choose either to Change, Cancel, or Close.